LEA 400 kV Mintia Arad has a total length of 134.6 km (terminals 1-402) belonging to CN Transelectrica – ST Timișoara.
The line is single circuit on section 11-401 and double circuit on sections 1-11 and 401-402.
The necessary works for the construction of the new sector of LEA 400 Kv simple circuit consisted of:
- Delivery and reception of the location of the LEA poles
- Drawing up the execution schedule
- Construction of access roads
- Foundation works
- Drilling execution
- Disassembly and reassembly of active and protective conductors
- Dismantling the chains of the support springs
- Equipping new poles with triple tension insulator chains made of composite material
- Restoration of the optical fiber network
- Making sockets for frequent traffic at the newly installed poles